Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yo dudes. it's been a minute since I updated the ol' bloggy - but here goes back at it.
I been busy with lots of satanic ink work to make yer gam gam cry - so make sure you follow me up on my own personal art blog - scottwygmans.tumblr.com - but in the meantime, here's the latest sketch I did of party pizza an whiney baby burgerhead for a true american dirtbag loyalist, whom I'm sending stickers, sketch, and comic out to soon as I'm done being hungover (who knows when that'll be)


 

the other more professional side of American Dirtbag Comics is my little bro bro, who's responsible for the dope Burger and PrtyPizza 8-bit stickies. - so make sur you follow him on tumblr as well - stevewygmans.tumblr.com
†††

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog for more entertainment nice blog.. here some relevant entertainment point view this site..
    Adult Comics|Heroines in Peril this is for entertainment comix site you can read many stories. if you want enjoy with this comex (http://comixxxstore.com/) site please visit this site and you may go to contact page.

    ReplyDelete