Sunday, July 22, 2012

new upcoming comic series, METALHEADS


hey wut up slashers and slayers - American Dirtbag Comics is going to be releasing a brand new series, METALHEADS, in the upcoming moons - - illustrated, defamed and destroyed by scott wygmans (me). here are some sneak peaks at a few pages I been working on. METALHEADS is sort of a take on an old comic series I had started a shit long time ago about a wizard and a body guard for a local michigan metal venue, and at the time I was calling it 'Hell, Michigan'. but shit I started movin around that time an lived in Athens, Ohio for awhile (hail skeletonwitch) an ended up back in michigan ahwile ago. I can't really claim to be of one spot these days so includin michigan in the title seemed irrelevant (- - amazed i spelled that fuckin word right without spell checking it). so here this is - jus a mix of actual people I've met or conversations I've heard/had with a million other people who are serious metalheads. the whole story is about 20 pages and definitely falls of the 'realistic' spectrum when blob monsters are gettin their eyeballs ripped out and hotdog men get uppercutted into stinky pink meat shreds - but in general, most a all this shit is based on people and things i've been/done. Stay up with this blog because I'll be posting lots of artwork from not only me, but also the extremely talented Peregrine Angthius in the future, and much more to come on her first issue released under us soon. ADC aint playin round.


kill yourself

(jus kiddin i be playin)
†††

1 comment: